The Kenneth Mark Drain Chair in Ethics at Trent University

Looking for my research? You probably need the Weebly website.



Saturday, April 28, 2012

Canadian Philosophical Association, May 27 to 30

It is an ongoing pleasure to be new in Canada.  First, I get to go to conferences I've never gone to in my life, including the Canadian Philosophical Association.  Second, no matter where it's held, the chances are that it's my first time there!  So this will be my first trek to Waterloo, because the annual meeting of the CPA will take place during the Congress of the Humanities 2012. Is it square of me that I rather like the sound of taking in a tour of the region?  And look at those opportunities to meet people who know things!  Sunday morning:
BOOK SYMPOSIUM  ---  SYMPOSIUM AUTOUR D’UN LIVRE
Tracy Isaacs' Moral Responsibility in Collective Contexts

O: A. MacLachlan (York)
O: A. Harbin (Dalhousie)
C. MacDonald (St Mary’s)
B. Lawson (Ind. Sch.)
A. MacLachlan (York)
A. Harbin (Dalhousie)
R: T. Isaacs (Western)

Plus: Meeting of department chairs in philosophy, a panel on the future of the profession, and the next morning kicks off with the Equity Committee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment